Sunday 14 April 2019

Ground Hog Day

When you are trying to heal from loss it really feels like the same day over and over again. Of course, it is not actually but the sadness and grief are there every day. I expected it to go away, but it did not.

You know how it is? You wake up and in those first few seconds, you forget. Then it all comes back and there you are. I came to accept it. I got up made a drink and something to eat and slowly got my engine going.

Be patient because it is normal and something you learn to live with. It is sad and your heart cries.

I know for all of us one day the sun will shine brighter. Keep hope because the pain does lessen and our smile and laughter does come back.

Hang in there. Every day it becomes a little bit easier. Be kind to yourself and loving.

Love, Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment