Wednesday 17 April 2019

Early morning

Hi, woke up at 5 early morning as you well know. Probably Easter break on my mind. Second Easter alone.
I used the time to treat myself with coffee and chocolate and then blogged. My heart goes out to all of you reading this because sometimes it does feel never-ending.

But we are getting stronger every day...even on the messy ones. Take care of yourself and surround yourself with love and support. Join a grief site or ring a friend. The grief forums are great at 3 in the morning...lots online or Facebook. I have one called on Facebook called Surviving Grief and there are many others with active members who will message you back. Other survivors will answer you and offer comfort. Check them out.

Thinking of you this holiday break and hoping your day has some happy moments.

Love, Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment